http://www.one.org

Monday, January 02, 2006

Well it's 2006. Fortunately we have been spared from the large scale natural disasters that ushered in the new year of 2005 and for that we can all be grateful.

Many of us make New Year resolutions to give up things in a vain attempt to make our lives better.

This year my New Year resolution is simple...

I'm NOT giving up damn thing, and I won't shut up either!

I'll continue campaigning...
I'll continue asking the world's politicians for a better future...
I'll continue to fight...

Fuck 'em!


G

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Generation Why Blog Administrator said...

Hey Gareth, like the blog! Nice one. Just a little thing - some of the links on the right hand side don't work (including the link to Generation Why!). Cheers, Viva la Revolution!

Ben / Eddy (Generation Why)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger G said...

Cheers... All sorted :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home